Mode USB/LSB - SSB

General discussions V2
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Mode USB/LSB - SSB

Post by KD0ZV »

N4IQ wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 00:32 OK Rich -
I understand that the bottom half of F! that shows PH CW DIG and the bands is for worked only. What I am referring to is just above that - Country Band Mode and QSL EQSL and LOTW. Why would these confirmation methods be shown if they are only for worked and not status? I entered a number of calls for various countries, mode and bands resulting in QSL, EQSL and LOTW changing color according to status (not only worked). I verified this by changing the VIEW setting for the status matrix on the bottom right of the main tab F6 (and F8) for LOTW, EQL QSL. I may be missing the big picture - not the first time.

Where else in the forum have you discussed this? I probably need to read it.

Bill
Bill the things above actually do work for status and as far as I know work fine on mine.

They are grey if totally unworked and I get green for LOTW for that country if I have it confirmed, green for the band of the spot if confirmed and green for the mode if confirmed.

So you get three greens if you have worked that particular spots COUNTRY, BAND AND MODE.

You do not need actual modes listed because its tied to the SPOT you have selected.

I have orange for QSL and EQSL and I really dont use them.

Here is my post about NEW ONE being worked and not confirmed.

https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4746
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
N4IQ
Novice Class

Post by N4IQ »

Thanks for the info, Rich.
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

Yes something here seems broke.

Example:
ex1.jpg
ex1.jpg (176 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Here I've got a prior logged QSO with the same mode confirmed via QSL. The Mode [QSL] should be GREEN.

These cases are correct:
ex2.jpg
ex2.jpg (73.49 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Here I've changed to LSB for which I have no QSOs with France on that mode. NEW MODE is ORANGE to indicate this.

And finally, change to SSB for which I have lots of QSOs confirmed from V1. [QSL] is properly showing GREEN.
ex3.jpg
ex3.jpg (78.83 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
I agree that a third set of [QSL], [EQSL] and [LOTW] for Emission would be nice.

Mike
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

That is interesting.

So in the other thread where I was talking about having to check USB, LSB and SSB in filtering to get all phone contacts must be causing issues here as well.

Rich
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

kd0zv wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 18:52 That is interesting.

So in the other thread where I was talking about having to check USB, LSB and SSB in filtering to get all phone contacts must be causing issues here as well.

Rich
It is the same problem
73 Terry G4POP