1. Program config/ CAT select auto startWA2SQQ wrote: ↑02 Feb 2020, 19:45Terry
Last night while operating the AM Rally. I decided to clean up the ADIF file, as per your instructions. I can't thank you enough for your suggestions and guidance. After about 2 hours of work the exported numbers now totally agree with the imported QSO's. I'm now officially running V2.
I have a few questions that I have not yet discovered how to make happen.
1. How can I have the DX Cluster automatically connect when V2 boots up? Currently I need to click the "Connect"
2. How can I have the DX cluster display all band. Right now it only displays what the filter has selected. V1 had an "open" spot that displayed all bands
3. How can LOG4OM open the stations QRZ page? Seems like that option was dropped and it now imports some of the stations data.
4. You previously commented not to use the "Country Correction" for the import function. Just curious what that actually does? You also suggested that I save the file in ADIF 3 format. If these are preferred, shouldn't the be the defaults?
5. So right now LOTW uploads when I shut down. If I disable that option, will V2 allow me to manually upload, as V1 allowed?
Again, MANY THANKS! You guys are SUPER!
2. Deselect the selected bands, check the tool tip
3. Click on the QRZ.COM in the lookup box to right of call sign field
4. If the country correction is checked every incoming ask is checked to ensure the country is correct. As your incoming qso's came from our version 1 the countries are almost certainly already correct so no need to slow things Down udoing unnessesary checks
4a suplimentary - version 1 has choices for export to different programs, which should we choose as default?
5. Yes you can manually do everything, check out the qsl manager