Cluster shows no info at all

General discussions V2
EA3IFV
Novice Class

Cluster shows no info at all

Post by EA3IFV »

I'm running 2.1.0.0 to make it work with JTALERT and JTDX.
When I go to Cluster I see no information at all.
It is not clear in the manual is the cluster requires other actions to be perform first (i.e. setting alerts).
I have set alerts just in case but I sill see nothing. It is as if the cluster was not able to receive information but if I go to Connect->Telnet cluster, I can see I'm receiving spots.
What must be done to show those spots I can see on the Management tab in the cluster view?

Thanks!
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Cluster shows no info at all

Post by G4POP »

1. You really must update to latest version of Log4om, surprised that you have not done so already?

2. Turn off all cluster filters (right side of cluster window)
73 Terry G4POP
EA3IFV
Novice Class

Post by EA3IFV »

I am on 2.2.0 now. Can't go to 2.3.0 because of a known issue with JTALERT that is dicussed in another thread. I can even hear sound alerts but I can't see anything on the screen. All filters are unchecked on the filters pane. Any other idea? Thanks!
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

EA3IFV wrote: 12 Feb 2020, 13:42 I am on 2.2.0 now. Can't go to 2.3.0 because of a known issue with JTALERT that is dicussed in another thread. I can even hear sound alerts but I can't see anything on the screen. All filters are unchecked on the filters pane. Any other idea? Thanks!
Juanma,

You have to select at least one mode for spots to appear in the F8 Cluster Tab.
Attachments
V2-ClusterF8Tab.JPG
V2-ClusterF8Tab.JPG (83.13 KiB) Viewed 4920 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
EA3IFV
Novice Class

Post by EA3IFV »

Thanks but I already tried. It's weird because I can hear alerts which are based on cluster spots. The telnet window shows spots and I can see the stations on the band view (that vertical window showing the callsigns along the band. It's simply that the cluster frame is Grey. No table, no data. Maybe something local due to install older version over newer ones. I tried in this order 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.1 2.2. Is there any file, cache, temp file that I can delete? Does the cluster frame requires .net framework or any third party software?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Nothing to be gained by reinstalling

Settings/program configuration/cluster

You have the wrong display selected, probably user defined, change it back to the default
73 Terry G4POP
EA3IFV
Novice Class

Post by EA3IFV »

I doubt I have changed default cluster colors but I will check when I am at home. Thanks!
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

EA3IFV wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 15:12 I doubt I have changed default cluster colors but I will check when I am at home. Thanks!
Not cluster colours there are selection of what type of cluster to use, you have selected user defined clusters, it should be stable clusters
73 Terry G4POP
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

G4POP wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 16:25
EA3IFV wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 15:12 I doubt I have changed default cluster colors but I will check when I am at home. Thanks!
Not cluster colours there are selection of what type of cluster to use, you have selected user defined clusters, it should be stable clusters
Terry, what does user clusters vs stable clusters have to do with it? I mean he is getting alerts so there is spots coming in.
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
EA3IFV
Novice Class

Post by EA3IFV »

Hi, please find attached a screenshot in case it helps.
I have checked it all and can't find the way to fix it.
Can I enable a debug mode? Is that explain somewhere?

Thanks
Attachments
Capturagif.JPG
Capturagif.JPG (212.36 KiB) Viewed 4853 times