Webpage generation in V2

General discussions V2
PE5TT
Advanced Class

Webpage generation in V2

Post by PE5TT »

I used to let Log4OM v1 generate html with last 100 QSO every 5 min and upload it, this was then visible on my webpage and on QRZ.com

This functionality seems not to be present in V2 as is.
I've been looking to setup something similar with functionality that V2 does provide, with no result.
Has some one already find a solution for this ?

73 Marcel de PG8M
73 Marcel de PE5TT www.daverveld.eu
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Webpage generation in V2

Post by G4POP »

PG8M wrote: 04 Apr 2020, 07:38 I used to let Log4OM v1 generate html with last 100 QSO every 5 min and upload it, this was then visible on my webpage and on QRZ.com

This functionality seems not to be present in V2 as is.
I've been looking to setup something similar with functionality that V2 does provide, with no result.
Has some one already find a solution for this ?

73 Marcel de PG8M
Have you tried the Program configuration/ADIF functions/ADIF Post?
73 Terry G4POP
PE5TT
Advanced Class

Post by PE5TT »

I did try it, However i need a server with PHP support, but that is not the greatest issue,

The output is ADIF and not HTML, so there needs to run some kind of conversion software on the server to convert the ADIF to a usable HTML page.
73 Marcel de PE5TT www.daverveld.eu
pd1ahm
Novice Class

Post by pd1ahm »

I had the same problem : Website update option. (online log)
It seems that V2 till now can't generate .HTML files, At least not in a simple way.
G3ZSS
Old Man

Post by G3ZSS »

I know it is not the same, or maybe your ideal solution, but a workaround is to upload your log to ClubLog and then display your log on your website using the html code

<iframe align="top" frameborder="0" height="350" name="iframe" scrolling="yes" src="https://clublog.org/last10_iframe.php?call=pg8m" width="450"></iframe>

Then to make it work, in the Settings page in Club Log. Click to select "Activate the last 10 QSOs and stats tool on your account?"
73 Peter G3ZSS