New pc & Log4OM, same problem

General discussions V2
W0OGH
Advanced Class

New pc & Log4OM, same problem

Post by W0OGH »

I bought a new laptop, WIN 10 and downloaded the latest version of LOG4OM. When i had it set up this morning i got into the VE7CC cluster to see what was going on. Amazing, all the US stations show their location as EM19 just like in the previous version i was using. Is there no resolution to this problem or am i the only user who is seeing this? Why or what setting could be causing this situation? I have asked this question before with no suggestion on how to clear it up. Suggestions that were made had no effect. As far as i can determine all my settings are correct or as they should be. Other than that things appear to be working properly.
Larry W0OGH
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: New pc & Log4OM, same problem

Post by G4POP »

Are you referring to the grid shown in the qso input area when you click on a spot?
73 Terry G4POP
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Only a new post for this problem i think: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5352

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
HB9BRJ
Old Man

Post by HB9BRJ »

Larry, also here every US stn shown in the cluster list (F8) shows EM19 as station locator. In my opinion this is a question of the "Info providers" you have configured and what data they are providing.
K7III shows up in EM19 despite the fact I have HamQTH.com configured as info provider and when opening HamQTH in my browser, the locator of K7III is known (CN87US). EM19 is the center of the continental U.S. and is probably provided by the "country file" in case no data is available from an external source.

73, Markus HB9BRJ aka AE6MG