Alerts

General discussions V2
CT1BXX
Old Man

Alerts

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi,
Just now I noticed that we have two buttons related to "Dx Alerts"
One to show the window with the alerts and another to close the window. So far so good, but now that we have this possibility, it might be interesting to make this window just open and close with these two buttons, because using the "X" to close, it will erase all alerts! :oops:

On the other hand, if it were just a button with the function Show / Delete window, clicking once shows and clicking again, delete ...
The button alternated depending on whether the window was visible or not. (ON/OFF)

By the way, on the same topic: "DX alerts" , I take the opportunity to ask for the possibility of including the frequency/Mode, and so, by clicking on an alert we could control the radio via CAT.

Stay well and have a good weekend for everyone.
Pic.jpg
Pic.jpg (47.9 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Alerts

Post by G4POP »

The other LED alert is for User Chat! When you receive a chat message for me an alert sounds and the LED lights
73 Terry G4POP
CT1BXX
Old Man

Re: Alerts

Post by CT1BXX »

G4POP wrote: 19 Sep 2020, 16:09 The other LED alert is for User Chat! When you receive a chat message for me an alert sounds and the LED lights
Hi Terry,

Thanks for your prompt answer... I am so.... dumb :oops: :oops: :oops:

It seems that with second alerts, LED, do no get red, only first time, or am I wrong...

However I mantain the idea about clicking in an alert and the CAT
Have a nice week.
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX