Version 2.10.0.0 question

General discussions V2
VK7XX
Old Man

Version 2.10.0.0 question

Post by VK7XX »

I have looked through the settings and cant find this, it may not be a current setting.....

I have noticed that this version updates solar activity and myriad other things very frequently. Far too frequently for my personal liking. Is there a setting where I can change the frequency of this, and if not, can it be added to a future version please.

John
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Version 2.10.0.0 question

Post by KI5IO »

VK7XX wrote: 30 Nov 2020, 02:16 I have looked through the settings and cant find this, it may not be a current setting.....

I have noticed that this version updates solar activity and myriad other things very frequently. Far too frequently for my personal liking. Is there a setting where I can change the frequency of this, and if not, can it be added to a future version please.

John
John,

Go to: Settings / Program Configuration / Program Scheduler

The system processes are listed in the left column. Click on the one(s) you want to adjust and make the changes. Tap the diskette image to save and also tap Save and Apply. Restarting Log4OM will also help re-orient things.

Hope this helps.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

KI5IO wrote: 30 Nov 2020, 03:54
VK7XX wrote: 30 Nov 2020, 02:16 I have looked through the settings and cant find this, it may not be a current setting.....

John
John,

Go to: Settings / Program Configuration / Program Scheduler

The system processes are listed in the left column. Click on the one(s) you want to adjust and make the changes. Tap the diskette image to save and also tap Save and Apply. Restarting Log4OM will also help re-orient things.

Hope this helps.

Mate, that helps HEAPS !!!!! thank you from myself and from Norm, VK7AC whom I am guiding on 2 metres as I type this .......

Regards
John
G4DWV
Old Man

Post by G4DWV »

After reading this thread, I thought I would like to adjust them myself. I would like to run on startup only, but cannot do this as far as I can see.
Is it possible?
Cheers
You've never known happiness until you're married; but by then it is too late.