Sending Call from FLDigi to Log4OM

CT1BXX
Old Man

Sending Call from FLDigi to Log4OM

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi,

Lately I've been paying a little more attention to PSK31 with FLdigi, because it is more interactive than FT8. I realized that despite the qso being recorded correctly there is something that is needed and it becomes very necessary: know if a certain station had been worked before, avoiding to repeat.

Log4OM could help, we only need that FLDIGI sends the call to the QSO input area in Log4OM, as with JTDX or WSJT.
Having the call in the QSO input area, we will see if this station is a "Worked Before”.
In short: when in FLDigi, we click on a call, the call is sent to Log4Om.

As we see in manual, it is not possible to send frequency and mode from FLDigi to Log4OM , it is not important, however having the call in the QSO input area, that’s important for the reason I describe above.
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
CT1BXX
Old Man

Re: Sending Call from FLDigi to Log4OM

Post by CT1BXX »

CT1BXX wrote: 27 Jan 2021, 09:51 Hi,

Lately I've been paying a little more attention to PSK31 with FLdigi, because it is more interactive than FT8. I realized that despite the qso being recorded correctly there is something that is needed and it becomes very necessary: know if a certain station had been worked before, avoiding to repeat.

Log4OM could help, we only need that FLDIGI sends the call to the QSO input area in Log4OM, as with JTDX or WSJT.
Having the call in the QSO input area, we will see if this station is a "Worked Before”.
In short: when in FLDigi, we click on a call, the call is sent to Log4Om.

As we see in manual, it is not possible to send frequency and mode from FLDigi to Log4OM , it is not important, however having the call in the QSO input area, that’s important for the reason I describe above.
I believe that I was not very clear in my first post on this subject, so I come to reformulate to make it clearer.

I said that FLDIGi should send the call to log4OM, but despite the result being the same, the idea is: Log4OM take the call from FLDIGI and put it in the QSO input area in Log4OM, as with JTDX or WSJT.

Have you felt this need?
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
ik4idf
Novice Class

Re: Sending Call from FLDigi to Log4OM

Post by ik4idf »

i vote for this future features if is possible...thanks