Award Status and Award Statistics pages

VE3TKI
Novice Class

Award Status and Award Statistics pages

Post by VE3TKI »

Feature Request: Default Award Selection on Awards Status Page

Would it be possible to set a specific award as default for the Awards Status page? This would be very useful for those of us who only use one award such as DXCC.

Awards Status Statistics Page:

Predefined Config Statistics Display for DXCC:

Currently, when I select either CW or Phone in the DXCC Predefined Config, information for the modes I have not selected is displayed as well. (However, when I set the Award View Predefined Config set to “Digital”, I see only the Digital information. The CW and Phone rows are empty.)

Can the Statistics display for Phone and CW be modified so that only the rows for the mode selected are displayed as is now done for Digital?

Blank Spacer Row Feature Request:

Would it be possible to insert a blank spacer row (or possibly a grey one) underneath each “Granted” row to improve the clarity of the Statistics page?

Thank you. The requests above are based on using Log4OM 2 v2.11.0.0 with Windows 10.

I would like to comment that I think Log4OM is an excellent program. Thank you to all those involved in the program development and on-going maintenance. As well I appreciate the excellent manual.

Michael Brickell VE3TKI
Michael Brickell