QSL Undifined option

pa3adu
Advanced Class

QSL Undifined option

Post by pa3adu »

Hi,
The way I use the QSL info is that I default each QSO with QSL info "Queued". Unfortunately, the Configuration menu Conformation does not provide a default setting for the "Via" option. For some reason, the default is always "Electronic".
In my case, I prefer "Undefined" so that I can make the choice when what to do with the QSL in the QSL manager. (Via Electronic in my case for QSL is a request via Clublog or mail etc.).

I think there is a bug in the QSL manager at this point as well. It looks that it is not possible to select "Undefined" (all other option do work as expected).

My suggetion:
1) add the option "Via" (Undifined/Bureau/Direct/Electronic) in the QSL Configuration / Conformations setting menu to create the default setting
2) make the option "Undefined" available in the QSL manager

thank you and 73,
Nico PA3ADU
CT1BXX
Old Man

Re: QSL Undifined option

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi Nico,

You read my thoughts. :lol:
It has been my intention to put this idea into consideration for a long time, but luckily you did, so I can only say that it would be excellent and would help a lot in dealing with the QSL cards that we will print for bureau/direct mailing.
Let's wait for more favorable comments...
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
iv3bsd
Novice Class

Re: QSL Undifined option

Post by iv3bsd »

Hi everyone, a few days ago I sent some Emails to G4POP, he replied that in the Log4OM V2 version at this moment it is not feasible
Too bad there was in V1
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (98.59 KiB) Viewed 1112 times