Ham Call

wb2bin
Advanced Class

Ham Call

Post by wb2bin »

I have installed Ham Call and it works great with Log4OMV2. I am using the latest version. I just got off the phone with Ham Call and they informed me that they have a "QSL Manager" within Ham Call. Is there Log4OMV2 take advantage with that information and a column to the layout with "QSL Manager" information and not just QSL via.

Thanks,

Greg, WB2BIN
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Ham Call

Post by G4POP »

Check in label print dialog

QSL manager column 'QSL Via'
73 Terry G4POP
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Terry,

Thanks for your reply but I believe one has to search for a call to get information. According to Ham Call QSL Manager with all the information is available when one logs a contact. Is it possible to add another column to layout table to reflect this new found information.

Thanks,

Greg
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

As I said previously the information is stored in 'QSL Via' field'

If you check the user guide page 30 you will see how to display that column in the QSL Manager

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (142.15 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
73 Terry G4POP
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Terry,

Thanks again for the reply. I think that information comes from QRZ and I am not using QRZ now and according to Ham Call that information is available any time a call is logged. I am asking how do I get it to display in Log4OMV2.

Thanks,

Greg, WB2BIN
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

If the manager data is available then it will be displayed in the QSL via field which is the standard ADIF field for recording such information
73 Terry G4POP
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Thanks Terry, that answered my question. Thanks for supporting Ham Call. Now I do not have to go to the internet to get the information.

On another subject I was unable to attend the latest "evening with Terry" zoom. Is it available anywhere?

Greg, WB2BIN