"Consolidated" listing for DXCC submission

General discussions about Log4OM features
ac5aa
Old Man

"Consolidated" listing for DXCC submission

Post by ac5aa »

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to combine all my QSL's for multiple endorsements for DXCC in a single submission. I'm curious, for those of you who have done it, how did you approach it? Did you list out all the individual awards and then use a spreadsheet to combine them all into one list? (What I'd call "brute force.") Or did you create and use a particular query that got you there more readily? Or some other method? I'm getting ready to submit several years of QSL cards and (at least at the moment) appears to be a daunting task! Or, maybe I've just missed something simple in the awards submission process that does this automatically (don't think I missed it, but it wouldn't be the first time . . .) Thanks for the bandwidth!

73, Duane
73, Duane AC5AA
ac5aa
Old Man

Re: "Consolidated" listing for DXCC submission

Post by ac5aa »

Question answered. Just got off the phone with Doug, W7DRM - once the QSL's have been selected and marked for submission, for each category, they all remain marked. Then they can be queried and exported into ADIF, ready for submission. Thanks, Doug - I really appreciate the help and the other suggestions you provided. Great support here for Log4OM!

73, Duane
73, Duane AC5AA
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: "Consolidated" listing for DXCC submission

Post by NN7D »

Had a nice conversation with Duane. He was uncertain how to get all the Purple Confirm (C) grids converted to submitted status. I explain that the best way would be to start with DXCC Mixed, convert to submitted as Terry had described in a related post, then go to CW and do the same, then Digital and do the same. The submitted status is sticky and is part of the QSO record, so no worries there. Then do an export using Archive Manager as I described in my post, and import to ARRL for card check. That way you can catch all to submit with one export.

Here is the related post - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2201

Doug - W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA