A big thanks!

General discussions about Log4OM features
K8MCN
New user

A big thanks!

Post by K8MCN »

Thanks to all that put so much work into Log40M.....Fantastic program and free!

i realize that it takes so much of your time to develop the software and keep it up to date ...Didn't want you to think it goes unnoticed...the addition of this forum is also a great idea!
tnx and 73
K8MCN
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: A big thanks!

Post by IW3HMH »

Thank you, user enthusiasm is the reason for us to keep everything up and running :)

Have a nice day!
Daniele IW3HMH
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
g7rfo
Novice Class

Post by g7rfo »

Hi
Name here Rob and firstly I would just like to say hello (just joined) and also Thanks for a great softwear!!!!!!
I fell out with hrd and tried all sorts of logs n stuff.
I noticed LOG4OM mentioned this morning and thought id give it a try,
and i carnt belive how good it is compaired to the ones i have tried and how easy it is to use :D
Well impressed Thanks.

:) Rob g7rfo
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Welcome aboard Rob :D
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hello, i´m Juergen and since my comeback to hamradio 5 yrs ago i am a user of the HRD Suite. Yesterday (in the Flexradio board) i read about Log4Om. Downloaded and installed and works great. Not a eater of ressources like the HRD. Think it will be my "new" standardlog maybe with Fldigi for the digitals.

Great work ...... :!: :!:

73´s, Juergen (DF5WW)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Thank you all for your comments.

I am sure that I speak for Daniele and the rest of the development team when I say that we love developing Log4OM and it is great to receive the feedback from you guys.

We are completely transparent on the forum so that everyone can see what problems there are and the praise that we receive and most importantly how we deal with the issues, not like some software developers that have private forums for registered users only!

The best thing that you guys can do for us is spread the word about the program among other hams and on the internet and most important of all let us know if you have a problem or if there is a feature that you feel is required. We will try to provide the facilities that you ask for and we will definitely do our best to fix any bugs that you identify.

Good health and good DX to you all
73 Terry G4POP
ZL2KE
Novice Class

Post by ZL2KE »

K8MCN wrote:Thanks to all that put so much work into Log40M.....Fantastic program and free!

i realize that it takes so much of your time to develop the software and keep it up to date ...Didn't want you to think it goes unnoticed...the addition of this forum is also a great idea!
tnx and 73
K8MCN
Absolutely agree with this. :D THANKS to all of you making this a GREAT logging program.

:arrow: The addition of this forum, with quick and helpful responses is a big plus.

I have tried several other loggers and find Log4OM the best.

73 Steve ZL2KE
dk2lo
Old Man

Post by dk2lo »

Hi,

my name is Olaf and I am a new and happy user of LOG4OM. Thank you so much for such a nice logging software. I tried already different programs and always switched back to my old ASCII file editor with self written macros and manually maintained DXCC and IOTA sheets.
Last weekend I found LOG4OM by chance in the Internet and I am deeply impressed. The manual is fantastic and I still read it to understand and test the different features. The statistics function helped me to find 2 bandpoints on 80m I forgot to require QSL cards. Now I received both cards within one week. Also a mistyping of PJ4B to P64B (North Korea on 20m ?funny?) was discoverd by the great statistics function.
Please do not change your main concept - keep it simple, stable and modular with a perfect manual for the user.

73 de DK2LO - Olaf
73 Olaf DK2LO
CT1BXX
Old Man

Post by CT1BXX »

dk2lo wrote:Hi,

my name is Olaf and I am a new and happy user of LOG4OM. Thank you so much for such a nice logging software. I tried already different programs and always switched back to my old ASCII file editor with self written macros and manually maintained DXCC and IOTA sheets.
Last weekend I found LOG4OM by chance in the Internet and I am deeply impressed. The manual is fantastic and I still read it to understand and test the different features. The statistics function helped me to find 2 bandpoints on 80m I forgot to require QSL cards. Now I received both cards within one week. Also a mistyping of PJ4B to P64B (North Korea on 20m ?funny?) was discoverd by the great statistics function.
Please do not change your main concept - keep it simple, stable and modular with a perfect manual for the user.

73 de DK2LO - Olaf
Hi Olaf,

Welcome aboard.
You are quite right, Log4OM is excellent I am using it for some time , and I like so much.
In past I have used several logs some free and some commercial but no one has given me such attention as I have found here in .
The Log4OM team is excellent and always helping us. You will found here a great spirit of being radioamateur.
Best 73 de CT1BXX Manuel
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Welcome aboard Olaf,
feel free to talk about Log4OM to your friends and spread the word all around ;)

Daniele