error reports area

General discussions about Log4OM features
VK7XX
Old Man

error reports area

Post by VK7XX »

I am wondering if any of the development team are checking the 'error reports' section.... I ask this because well over 2 weeks ago I posted an error report and no development team person has commented.. I also notice several other error reports with zero comments.

yours curiously
John
VK7XX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: error reports area

Post by G4POP »

VK7XX wrote: 01 May 2017, 22:18 I am wondering if any of the development team are checking the 'error reports' section.... I ask this because well over 2 weeks ago I posted an error report and no development team person has commented..
As most of our thrust is now on V2 we are probably not spending as much time as you would wish monitoring the forum, that and pressures of work and family commitments are the reasons so accept our heartfelt apologies.

I also notice several other error reports with zero comments.

There were two other unanswered postings, one was an issue of JT65 which is not our software and I don't use it anyway so cant respond with any useful information. The other was regarding a small issue with Winkeyer which I admit to have missed but will address direct with the user now.

I have answered your question regarding the lack of persistence with the worked before list in F7 and this will be rectified in the next release hopefully
73 Terry G4POP