BIG THANK YOU

General discussions about Log4OM features
M6GBT
Novice Class

BIG THANK YOU

Post by M6GBT »

I have just downloaded the latest release as of writing 1.15.0.0 been putting it off for months and bit the bullet today. Thank You for all involved who can produce something like this with no strings and free! well done. I am a little overwhelmed with the all the features and setup, tried following RTFM :oops: , I do have some parts working and other bits I can't get my head around at present.

From any persons point of view who is confident with Log4OM would I be better interrogating it with FLDigi or HRD (Swiss Made) this may help me iron out a couple of configuration problems and save myself a big headache. I would like to have cat enabled with both Log4OM & a recommendation if not too complex :mrgreen:

I have just downloaded VPSE (just in case) if needed I think this is where I will be a little stuck :oops:

Again, Many Thanks
Pete
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: BIG THANK YOU

Post by IW3HMH »

Hi Pete, I'm off from home atm but I'm almost sure there is something for you in the last part of the user manual.
Log4OM was successfully integrated with hrd Swiss made and I think it could work with Mir recent versions too.
Probably someone in the forum is able to help you more with hrd and virtual ports configuration. If not I will search for something useful as I come back home in a day or two.

73 and thanks
Daniele
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
M6GBT
Novice Class

Post by M6GBT »

Hi Daniele I came across a good guide you linked for HRD interfacing, Thanks for this I will also try to take in more info you and Terry put together for Log4OM manual. A big thumbs up to you both, I am having problems with communicator config if I turn it off then try to configure inbound the window closes and shuts down communicator, running XP pro with SP3. Tried both portable and install versions. I will have a look around the forum to see if anyone else has had this problem. Terry G4POP is on holiday until 1st September, if anyone else knows where I am going wrong with the communicator Please let me know.

Pete
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Hi Pete, for your issue try read my answer there :)

http://www.pisto.it/forum/viewtopic.php ... 1585#p1585
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH