Thank you

General discussions about Log4OM features
GM8YUI
Novice Class

Thank you

Post by GM8YUI »

Just wanted to say thanks to Daniele and the team for making such a comprehensive piece of software available to the Amateur Radio community.
I have used the software for just over a month and I am delighted with its versatility. I am still coming to grips with some of the functions, the information on the forum has been very helpful in this respect and so has Terry, G4POP's excellent user guide.

Having now gained some understanding of the software, I have started the process of moving my Club's logs over to Log4OM. As we do a number of special events throughout the year, each with seperate logs, this is no small task but the import features of Log4OM has provided me with a great platform to carry out the migration.

Thanks again for all the hard work, I will do my best to publicise your efforts within my community of Amateur Radio operators.

George GM8YUI
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Post by IW3HMH »

It's a pleasure :)
With multiple profiles, using different station callsigns you can merge all logs together if you want (beware statistics are merged too), or keep different log files for each profile, as you like.
You can assign a file to each profile, share the same file for multiple profiles (eg. normal and /P with same call) or use a single file, as you want.

Enjoy :)
Daniele
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH