My new map !

General discussions about Log4OM features
CT1BXX
Old Man

My new map !

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi,
I have a “special map” !
I do not use the map view, then i thought to use this tab to use a different "map"; ie a map that i really need! My "Iota_map.JPG", this a jpg is a grid with all the iota references I need. Of course I have this information within awards, but I need several clicks to show what I am looking for, so I create a JPG with my needs for iota, than I change the map view top this particular map!
It was a test and it results for me! This will be my special map, that I will use till a better solution.
Lets think how useful could be another tab where we can configure with the information we need to see in a glance.
In case you need something similar, try it.
Well, the picture gets greyed with the greyline, but it is not a perfect option, but for me is really very usefull more than the map.
Perhaps Lele could found a reason to add one more tab where we can configure and show some information we found relevant. We have 5 tab, Lele do you think it can be added at least one more with the option to load what we need?
Iota_map.jpg
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: My new map !

Post by IW3HMH »

ahhahah :) it's a pretty creative way to use log4om...
anyway... yes, it's possible, but i believe not so much users will use a jpg image printed on log4om page :)
maybe a TXT?
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
CT1BXX
Old Man

Re: My new map !

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi Lele,

Yes a TXT is a better idea. :idea:

Very happy with your comment, many thanks!
Best regards.
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX