Label printing

General discussions about Log4OM features
G4DWV
Old Man

Label printing

Post by G4DWV »

Hi,

I know some people here use labels with printers for which templates are supplied with Log4OM.

I wonder if somebody could send a photo of some of their labels with the printer type included. Please also let me have the label side too do I can get an accurate size at this end. Labels would make QSLing so much easier.

From other threads I have read, the Brother QL 570 is good and the labels have good longevity. I have just read on a labelling site that this model is no longer available. I'll download the details so I can match another one.

73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
You've never known happiness until you're married; but by then it is too late.
CT1BXX
Old Man

Re: Label printing

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi Guy,

About labels...
For me works fine! :D
I can have 3 lines /3 qso by label.

Printer is HP Deskjet 3520

Labels : Lorenz Bell LB 3475-1 size 70X36 mm
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Avery label templates listed in the software all work OK as do the Brother roll printer templates
73 Terry G4POP
G4DWV
Old Man

Post by G4DWV »

Thanks Terry and obrigado Manuel.

I would prefer a printer that prints single labels as it would be easier for me* to do them one-by-one.

I have contacted the labelling shop that I use to see what the replacement for the Brother is.

*I am very lazy by nature. If I can put something off I will. It would be better for me to get a label printed at QSO time and get it stuck on a QSL card rather than doing them in a batch.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

G4DWV - Guy wrote: 10 Mar 2018, 17:21 Thanks Terry and obrigado Manuel.

I would prefer a printer that prints single labels as it would be easier for me* to do them one-by-one.

I have contacted the labelling shop that I use to see what the replacement for the Brother is.

*I am very lazy by nature. If I can put something off I will. It would be better for me to get a label printed at QSO time and get it stuck on a QSL card rather than doing them in a batch.
You can print single labels even f using a 21 label sheet, we provide a facility to select the next label print possition
73 Terry G4POP
G4DWV
Old Man

Post by G4DWV »

Hi Terry,

Thanks, I will look into that.

Cheers

Guy