Post by G4POP »

Cheers Rolf, don't know how I fixed it but so long as it's ok now
73 Terry G4POP
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: You Tube

Post by DF5WW »

Back from QRL ... Can confirm that it works now here too ... :D :D
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
G4DWV
Old Man

Post by G4DWV »

I have all the videos stored locally and would like to thank Terry for a fine job. These videos were a big factor in making Log4OM my logging program of choice and fun to user.
You've never known happiness until you're married; but by then it is too late.
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

We all know how valuable Terry's YouTube videos are to new and old users alike. I've mentioned this before, but it did not seem to get any resolution. How is a new user supposed to discover these YouTube videos on their own, when they are first beginning their journey with Log4OM?

* There is no mention of the videos or a link to them on the http://www.pisto.it/wordpress/ website. There are plenty of other links on the website - HRDLog.net, Radio-Amatori.it, etc.

* There is no mention of these YouTube videos in the Log4OM users manual... I just did a full document search.

* If, a new user finds this forum, there is no section which announces these YouTube videos, unless the new user stumbles into this General Discussion section and see's the YouTube thread.

Why keep these videos a secret? I believe it would serve new users greatly to have a prominent link to the videos on the main page of the Log4OM website, AND in its list of links, AND a prominent reference to the videos in the Getting Started section of the Log4OM Users Guide.

Seems like a disservice to new users not to lead with the videos.

Doug
W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Hi Doug,
you're right. I'm doing a rework of the website right now and youtube videos will be placed in evidence as they must be.
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

nickrobin wrote: 23 Jan 2019, 11:05 I am recently running Windows 10 on my laptop and I have recently updated the system, but, after that, youtube is not working. It is showing something like Windows update error code 8007000e and I cannot solve out this. Please help me out.
Can you run the videos from here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ppcj ... yavI-azOug
73 Terry G4POP
JamesBotch

Post by JamesBotch »

Hi Terry, I just subscribed and am looking forward to all the follow on vids. Blog - in-depth review.
Keep up the good work!

Sorry my bad!
Last edited by JamesBotch on 26 Apr 2019, 03:25, edited 2 times in total.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

JamesBotch wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 04:36 Hi Jerry, I just subscribed and am looking forward to all the follow on vids.
Keep up the good work!
TERRY not Jerry
73 Terry G4POP