Manual upload to QRZ.com log

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
w0dhb
Novice Class

Manual upload to QRZ.com log

Post by w0dhb »

Is there a way to upload QSO's to QRZ.com manually like there is with LoTW and eQSL or is auto upload the only way ?
k1jbd
Novice Class

Re: Manual upload to QRZ.com log

Post by k1jbd »

Yes, a 2 step process

First: In log4OM go into QSO manager -> QSO Archive, then do a search to find the QSOs you want to send to qrz.com, mark them and export them to an ADIF using the To ADIF button

Second: Log into qrz.com, then click on your call sign, from the drop down select My logbook. On the My logbook page select Settings (on the right side). On the settings page click the import button under ADIF Import/Export, choose the adif file you exported in step 1 above, and click import. That sdhould do it. QRZ will send you an email once its done importing.

I know its quite convoluted ......

73 de kc1ccr
73 de k1jbd
bammi
w0dhb
Novice Class

Post by w0dhb »

Thanks

I know that method, was hoping there was a method like LoTW/eQSL.
I do a lot of Satellite work where QSO's frequently last just seconds and you have to go back and do log corrections so I don't want to have it auto-upload when entered.

I'll just keep doin' it the same way as before :-)
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

w0dhb wrote:Is there a way to upload QSO's to QRZ.com manually like there is with LoTW and eQSL or is auto upload the only way ?

Is this what you are looking for ????? Open the Recent QSO window (F7) - scroll up and down to locate the entry you wish to upload, right click it and choose 'Upload to QRZ'

John
VK7XX
w0dhb
Novice Class

Post by w0dhb »

Thanks John

That'll let me do one QSO at a time, but is certainly better than the export ADIF, etc . process
Never tried right clicking on QSO's in that window

73's
Dave