Net Control

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
WB4PPW
Novice Class

Net Control

Post by WB4PPW »

The Net Control function no longer works for me with the new update ver.1.12.1 Its listed in the utilities menu but nothing happens when I click on it any advise on what is going on
Jess WB4PPW
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Net Control

Post by G4POP »

Are you running Log4OM as an administrator?
73 Terry G4POP
WB4PPW
Novice Class

Post by WB4PPW »

Terry, every thing works and function correctly except the Net Control function. When I click it, I just return to the main program. It worked fine with the previous ver.
Jess
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

I think that you should download again, uninstall the program and then re-install

Please ensure that you run the program as an administrator, there are many changes from the last version.

Please let me know what OS you are using and let me know how you get on after having done the above re-install
73 Terry G4POP
WB4PPW
Novice Class

Post by WB4PPW »

Thanks Terry, I already did the uninstall then reinstalled now everything works fine. Thanks for the quick response and helpful advise.
&3 Jess WB4PPW
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Hi Jess,
I am pleased that you have sorted it out, these sort of problems are usually either a bad download or a poor install.

Just for your information this release was the result of 11 Alpha releases, 3 release candidates and a pre release test of 1.12.1 last evening so when something does not work that we tested we usually find it is due to the above causes.
73 Terry G4POP