Statistics and Awards Questions

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Statistics and Awards Questions

Post by DF5WW »

First you have to design a Grid Square Award (GSA) with the Award manager. Maybe one like
this: http://www.wia.org.au/members/wiadxawards/gridsquare/

If you do so (hard work with 32400 Grids) you may also aktivate 4m band for it ( there´s no
official award yet that includes the 4m band).

With no GSA in the award list you can´t check how many Grids you worked at 4m.

To have an oversight on a map you may use a grid tracker site. You can export an ADIF from
Log4OM QSO manager and load it up to the site. Than it mades a map for you with your
worked and confirmed (red or green) grid squares. But it´s only a map without a count of
the grids.

http://wg7j.reinalda.net/gridmapper/gridmapper.php
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
sp8sn
Novice Class

Post by sp8sn »

Thank you. I thought so, but I have a problem creating an award. I do everything as described, but when I try to write, I get the message:
73, Robert SP8SN
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Looks like you not have the modes selectet that are valid for this Award. ;) ;)
It´s right beside the band selection box.

In a later step you also need all the grids as references in the references tab. ;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.