Bulk upload to Clublog and HRDLOG

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Bulk upload to Clublog and HRDLOG

Post by G4POP »

wb4rfq wrote: 05 Oct 2017, 09:53 Hey DF5WW, I should have been more specific. I was referring to ACL + Clublog specifically.
I have searched for information about this on both the ACL site and the Clublog one without success!

I have now written to Michael Wells the owner of Clublog, who I know very well, for information. I will let everyone know what the outcome is in due course
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Bulk upload to Clublog and HRDLOG

Post by G4POP »

G4POP wrote: 06 Oct 2017, 14:48
wb4rfq wrote: 05 Oct 2017, 09:53 Hey DF5WW, I should have been more specific. I was referring to ACL + Clublog specifically.
I have searched for information about this on both the ACL site and the Clublog one without success!

I have now written to Michael Wells the owner of Clublog, who I know very well, for information. I will let everyone know what the outcome is in due course
I just received a response from Michael and he confirms that there is a little known method for bulk upload and download to Clublog and I have requested that Lele include it at his earliest opportunity. This may not happen in Version 1.00 however as I know Lele is keen to concentrate on V2.00
73 Terry G4POP