QSO Deletion problem

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
KT5V
Advanced Class

QSO Deletion problem

Post by KT5V »

In the QSO Archive, I have "enable removal" checked; however, when selecting a group of QSOs for deletion - nothing occurs with the delete key.

Same result if I select and try to delete one or two QSOs or select and try to delete 50+ The program isn't hung nor is there any action on the progress bar.

A double click opens the update QSO window and I can delete QSOs one at a time just fine.

Still on ver. 1.22

What am I missing here? Thanks!

73 de David KT5V
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSO Deletion problem

Post by G4POP »

I would try either re-install or an update to V1.23 because I have tested this on XP, Win7 and Win 10 machines and also a Windows 8.1 tablet and the function works fine for me
73 Terry G4POP
KT5V
Advanced Class

Post by KT5V »

Finally had a chance to come back this a few days ago. Installed 1.23 - no change, still no delete function in QSO manager.

My shack computer is a Mac, I run Log4OM 1.23 in a Win7 virtual machine under Parallels - works flawlessly, except for this so I became suspicious.

Tested a copy of my log on my work laptop (Win 7) using 1.23 portable version - no problems. Delete works fine.

So I think this is something under the virtual machine set-up. It doesn't see to be keyboard related as other programs I run in the VM function just fine. I will continue to look for a solution, but I realize that this is an unsupported situation.

I am curious - anyone else running Log4OM in a VM?

73 de David KT5V
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Let me know about your evidences. Please check also for errors in the program log when working inside the VM (enable trace mode to catch more errors, from help menu)
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH