How to upload a bunch of QSO to....

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
DK5EW
Advanced Class

How to upload a bunch of QSO to....

Post by DK5EW »

How to upload a bunch of QSO to Clublog, QRZ.... ?

I tried to select some QSO in the QSO manager. The marked QSO's are getting blue but when I do the right click for a upload to f.e. Clublog it's only for a single QSO.

Please what I'm doing wrong ? How can I upload all marked QSO ?
TNX !

73's Erwin/DK5EW
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: How to upload a bunch of QSO to....

Post by IW3HMH »

Those services doesn't allow us to make "multiple" uploads, while other services (eqsl, lotw) allow that.

The only "fast" way is to use the massive load functions provided through their websites, that usually requires the upload of the whole database.
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Export an ADIF from Log4OM and then upload it to Clublog via the Clublog website

Clublog don't make provision for a bulk upload from an external software program
73 Terry G4POP
DK5EW
Advanced Class

Post by DK5EW »

Uploading by ADIF is what I did in the past with other logsoft but thought it might work with Log4OM direct by mark them.

But now I know. Thank you.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

DK5EW wrote:Uploading by ADIF is what I did in the past with other logsoft but thought it might work with Log4OM direct by mark them.

But now I know. Thank you.
When my friend Michael Wells of Clublog provides a method to bulk upload we will implement that feature but at this time Clublog does not have the mechanism to d so. I spoke to Michael three weeks ago about this and he is going to look at the possibility.

Once you have done the upload using an ADIF file you can then either set Log4OM to upload each QSO to Clublog as you save the QSO or alternatively right click in a QSO and select 'Upload to Clublog'
73 Terry G4POP