How to get QSL's subbmitted to DXCC to show as V and not C when uploaded to clublog,

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
EI2GLB
Old Man

How to get QSL's subbmitted to DXCC to show as V and not C when uploaded to clublog,

Post by EI2GLB »

Hi All

I have just been tidying up my QSL'ing and my DXCC totals, I have noticed that all the QSL's i have subbmitted to the ARRL DXCC are not showing a V in clublog but are showing as C

Is there a way to get Log4OM to make these QSO's show as verified and not confirmed, looking on the clublog reflector it seems other log do this,

I had a look in the manual and it showed a manual way to update each QSO but I have a few hundred I need to do and thats not an option,

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: How to get QSL's subbmitted to DXCC to show as V and not C when uploaded to clublog,

Post by NN7D »

Hi Tevor,

I will take a stab at this. What likely happens is you work a new station, and assuming you have automatic upload to ClubLog checked, the qso is uploaded to Clublog as Worked. Now when you confirm that qso, either with a card, card check, or LotW, there is no way for that status change to flow to Clublog, unless you make it happen manually.

This is the first time hearing of someone who tracks their DXCC status on Clublog. In my opinion, it is hard enough keeping Log4OM in synch with DXCC records, let alone another entity!

But, if you really wanted to keep ClubLog in synch for DXCC, then you could periodically export your entire log from Log4OM, and do a Upload (Merge type) to ClubLog. Or you could do an export of only Confirmed QSL and Verified LotW qsls, which would make the upload smaller and faster.

I hope that helps.

Doug - W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
EI2GLB
Old Man

Re: How to get QSL's subbmitted to DXCC to show as V and not C when uploaded to clublog,

Post by EI2GLB »

Thanks for the help Doug, I do upload my full log to clublog from time to time but it doesn't work out,

I downloaded DX Keeper and using it I got to update my clublog and do some other DXCC account maintenance I needed that LOG4OM doesn't do,

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

EI2GLB wrote:update my clublog and do some other DXCC account maintenance I needed that LOG4OM doesn't do

Examples please Trevor
73 Terry G4POP