Filtering on all cluster displays

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
N9BBE
Advanced Class

Filtering on all cluster displays

Post by N9BBE »

Maybe I'm misunderstanding so I thought I'd ask. When a filter is selected from the Filters and or Settings tab for the cluster, it is applied to all of the cluster displays including the one that is in the bottom right corner of the main log window? The reason I ask is the cluster display frame in the bottom right of the main log window is not getting filtered per the settings. The F2 cluster and the F9 cluster is filtering properly. Nice job and TNX for the latest update guys.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Filtering on all cluster displays

Post by G4POP »

Hi Jeff,
We were probably a little misleading in the release notes about this! the filtering we were referring to are the band filters that you set in the settings/Cat & Cluster tab where you select the bands to display.

The small cluster can only be filtered by mode with the buttons above it and the F2 and F9 have independent filtering to enable users to display different filter choices in two different windows.

Sorry for the confusion, lets say something was lost in the translation :D
73 Terry G4POP
N9BBE
Advanced Class

Re: Filtering on all cluster displays

Post by N9BBE »

No problem Terry. Everything is looking good. I know I've said it before and I'll say it again TNX for all the time and effort Danielle and the team puts into the program. You guys are awesome.