Remove Confirmed, not Worked countries (Cluster)

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
ac5aa
Old Man

Remove Confirmed, not Worked countries (Cluster)

Post by ac5aa »

Just a quick suggestion. As most of you who work DX and chase awards know, it can be a L-O-N-G time between working and confirming a country/band/mode. So, in the Cluster Filters tab, how about an option to remove Confirmed countries instead of, or in addition to Remove Worked countries. My strategy is to continue working a country until I finally have it confirmed, and this would help me on that path. I'm still a Log4OM newbie, so I might have missed this option somewhere, but it seems to me my approach would be the preferred one.

73, Duane
73, Duane AC5AA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Remove Confirmed, not Worked countries (Cluster)

Post by G4POP »

ac5aa wrote:Just a quick suggestion. As most of you who work DX and chase awards know, it can be a L-O-N-G time between working and confirming a country/band/mode. So, in the Cluster Filters tab, how about an option to remove Confirmed countries instead of, or in addition to Remove Worked countries. My strategy is to continue working a country until I finally have it confirmed, and this would help me on that path. I'm still a Log4OM newbie, so I might have missed this option somewhere, but it seems to me my approach would be the preferred one. 73, Duane
Duane,
A search of the forum will reveal that this feature already exists by combining the 'Highlights' and 'Filters'

Select- Remove worked countries in the filter tab

Now in the highlights tab change 'by Country' to 'By QSL not received' or any other not confirmed situation like eqsl or LOTW etc
Screenshot 2016-01-17 11.59.19.jpg
Screenshot 2016-01-17 11.59.19.jpg (34.95 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
Now the displayed spots are for spots not confirmed by QSL (or your different selection)
73 Terry G4POP