Updating country on logged contact

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
ac5aa
Old Man

Updating country on logged contact

Post by ac5aa »

Yesterday as I was chasing FJ/N9SW, I had accidentally clicked on an incorrect spot on the cluster just to get back to his frequency quickly. This spot had him as an FS/. So, I worked him, logged him, (and embarassingly spotted him) before I noticed the country prefix was incorrect. OK, other than the red face, I figure it's not hard to change that, so I opened teh QSO archive and corrected the FS to an FJ. Oddly, none of the other information related to the change in country was propagated to the remaining fields. DId I choose an incorrect method to change the call/country of a logged QSO? How should I do it in the future. Thanks in advance,

73, Duane
73, Duane AC5AA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Updating country on logged contact

Post by G4POP »

ac5aa wrote:Yesterday as I was chasing FJ/N9SW, I had accidentally clicked on an incorrect spot on the cluster just to get back to his frequency quickly. This spot had him as an FS/. So, I worked him, logged him, (and embarassingly spotted him) before I noticed the country prefix was incorrect. OK, other than the red face, I figure it's not hard to change that, so I opened teh QSO archive and corrected the FS to an FJ. Oddly, none of the other information related to the change in country was propagated to the remaining fields. DId I choose an incorrect method to change the call/country of a logged QSO? How should I do it in the future. Thanks in advance,

73, Duane

Before you save the edited QSO click the 'Update' button to update the lookup data - Then save
73 Terry G4POP
ac5aa
Old Man

Re: Updating country on logged contact

Post by ac5aa »

Oh - Doh! Thanks, Terry!
73, Duane AC5AA