Worked All Britain

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
g4cfp
Advanced Class

Re: Worked All Britain

Post by g4cfp »

Hi Terry

I had not see either of them but just took a look at part 1, very impressed, I will get a few jobs out of the way and have a go at the WAB awards to see how I get on, I'm currently updating the Band and Freq fields as the imported ADIF file from G8PUT had no data in the Band field and I have missed some of the frequencies out.

So looking like I'm swapping to Log4OM, whilst on 160 last night I was able to let one of the net that his QRA locator was wrong he is only 7 miles away but the program had picked up from QRZ that he was coming up as being located in London.

Thanks for your help and I'm sure I will have more questions as I use it.

Regards
Bill G4CFP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

bbones wrote: I'm currently updating the Band and Freq fields as the imported ADIF file from G8PUT had no data in the Band field and I have missed some of the frequencies out.
You can do that automatically in the QSO Manager - See the YouTube video on archive manager and bulk editing
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (98.79 KiB) Viewed 2666 times

If you have any WAB references in your comments or notes fields you can update your award references automatically here also - See the boxes marked 'Rebuild references from QSO notes' and 'Rebuild references from QSO comments'
73 Terry G4POP
g4cfp
Advanced Class

Post by g4cfp »

Cheers

I have already made a start and the latest info will speed things up. I have over 3000 QSO's to be checked and edited but it will be worth it to get the best out of the logger.

I will let you know how I get on

Regards
Bill G4CFP
K0AY
Old Man

Post by K0AY »

Video?, I did not know there was a video. Thanks Terry, It really cleared things up for me. Especially useful is the sort and then bulk update.