How to update ClubLog with imported QSO's?

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
ac5aa
Old Man

How to update ClubLog with imported QSO's?

Post by ac5aa »

I really like the automation in Log4OM as regards LoTW and ClubLog, but I just stumbled on something that I can't find the answer to. I imported my CQ WW WPX RTTY log into Log4OM today, but I notice that this doesn't cause ClubLog to be updated. How do I make that happen in Log4OM? Thanks!
73, Duane AC5AA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: How to update ClubLog with imported QSO's?

Post by G4POP »

ac5aa wrote:I really like the automation in Log4OM as regards LoTW and ClubLog, but I just stumbled on something that I can't find the answer to. I imported my CQ WW WPX RTTY log into Log4OM today, but I notice that this doesn't cause ClubLog to be updated. How do I make that happen in Log4OM? Thanks!
Duane,
We don't automatically update the online services like LOTW, eQSL etc during an ADIF import because quiet often the software that originates the ADIF file has already done so.

In the case of Clublog there is no provision by Clublog for external logging programs to do a 'Bulk' upload and Michael Wells has promised to let me know when he implements such an API

Your best method would be to upload those QSO's by doing it on the Clublog web site, unless you want to do each one manually from within Log4OM
73 Terry G4POP
ac5aa
Old Man

Post by ac5aa »

Thanks, Terry - it's not a big deal because I'm working with ADIF files anyway when I transfer contest QSO's to Log4OM. It's easy to just upload on the Clublog page, so that's what I've been doing. While having it within Log4OM would be useful, it's certainly not necessary. Thanks for the response - you do a terrific job helping us new users!
73, Duane AC5AA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

When Clublog provide the system to do a bulk upload we will implement it
73 Terry G4POP