Sudden error message

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
G4DWV
Old Man

Sudden error message

Post by G4DWV »

I am getting things reconfigured since getting a new IC-7300.

I have also installed Ham radio Deluxe. When I save a WSJT-X contact to Log4OM via JT-Alert the contact makes it into the log, but the attached error message appears. I have closed a couple of Ham radio deluxe services that were found and restarted Log4OM. I cannot see where the error is coming from and wonder if anybody can help? I assume HRD is Ham Radio Deluxe?

Thanks
Attachments
2016-09-12_20h49_23.png
2016-09-12_20h49_23.png (46.27 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
You've never known happiness until you're married; but by then it is too late.
G4DWV
Old Man

[solved] Sudden error message

Post by G4DWV »

Looks like the config in JTAlert got mashed up during the config changes. Why the heck does it take an age to reconfigure stuff when 30 years ago one just got a new rig and one was on the air without any of the angst or aggravation? I cannot afford to lose any more hair :lol: !!!
VK3AMA
Advanced Class

Re: Sudden error message

Post by VK3AMA »

If the QSO is getting logged correctly, but JTAlert is unable to confirm that the QSO was logged, which is done via a direct read of the log file, suggests that you don't have JTAlert configured with the correct Log4OM log file path.

Logging is done via UDP, so doesn't need to know the log file path, but confirming the QSOwas logged does require the correct log file path.

de Laurie, VK3AMA
G4DWV
Old Man

Re: Sudden error message

Post by G4DWV »

Hi Laurie,

I had just transferred by ham programs to a different PC and the settings did need some adjustment.

Mni tnx es 73 de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT