Log4OM with QRZ and JT65 HF HB9HOX 3.2

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
kg5pio
Novice Class

Log4OM with QRZ and JT65 HF HB9HOX 3.2

Post by kg5pio »

Sorry ran into two snags I cant seem to figure out with using all these new apps for me. I am uncertain if my problem lies with Log4OM but take a look any help appreciated. This is two questions for help.

A) Log4OM and QRZ I am selecting to send/update QRZ with the new QSO but nothing seems to happen, no confirmation, no error just nothing. QRZ is not updated with new info. I have my user and PW info selected correctly in the settings not sure what to do?

B) Log4om and JT65 HF HB9HOX 3.2 I selected the Log4OM log for JT65 to use instead of default. The location is correct however when JT65 loads in stays in a Please Wait state which it never gets out of, when I switch back to default log all is well. I used an existing log and a blank log with same results. I would sure like this integration to work just like FLdigi is with Log4OM. Any help appreciated!

Thanks
KG5PIO
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Log4OM with QRZ and JT65 HF HB9HOX 3.2

Post by G4POP »

Log4OM and QRZ I am selecting to send/update QRZ with the new QSO but nothing seems to happen, no confirmation, no error just nothing. QRZ is not updated with new info. I have my user and PW info selected correctly in the settings not sure what to do?

You need to be a PAID XML SUBSCRIBER to QRZ and then you get issued an API code for uploading your QSO's - You do not use your password for uploads
73 Terry G4POP
HB9BRJ
Old Man

Re: Log4OM with QRZ and JT65 HF HB9HOX 3.2

Post by HB9BRJ »

osros wrote:Sorry ran into two snags I cant seem to figure out with using all these new apps for me. I am uncertain if my problem lies with Log4OM but take a look any help appreciated. This is two questions for help.

B) Log4om and JT65 HF HB9HOX 3.2 I selected the Log4OM log for JT65 to use instead of default. The location is correct however when JT65 loads in stays in a Please Wait state which it never gets out of, when I switch back to default log all is well. I used an existing log and a blank log with same results. I would sure like this integration to work just like FLdigi is with Log4OM. Any help appreciated!
JT65 HB9HQX accesses the Log4OM database directly. No need to launch Log4OM. When launching JT65, the Log4OM database must exist at the path specified. If not, QSOs will be added to the default JT65 log. Launching Log4OM manually while JT65 is running is OK here. Guess your Log4OM is launching JT65 too early. The database may still be locked by Log4OM. Increase the delay, or launch JT65 before Log4OM.
Other idea: I assume you are using OmniRig. Hamlib can only handle one app at the same time.

Markus HB9BRJ