Changing QSOs from Submitted to Granted

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
ah6fx
Advanced Class

Changing QSOs from Submitted to Granted

Post by ah6fx »

Need some help changing QSOs submitted to Credit Granted after updating DXCC totals with ARRL. I manually marked all QSL submitted to ARRL properly in Log4OM as paper QSL cards were received, and they appeared OK in orange in the Awards section.

Problem: I can not change submitted QSOs to credit granted despite following manual directions. Also on the Awards page – Actions --- Credit Submitted QSOs --- Mark Submitted as Granted does not work despite refreshing, closing down, etc. Had not problems with previous "Credit Granted" changes. I am running version 1.25.00. Any suggestions?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Changing QSOs from Submitted to Granted

Post by G4POP »

Try version 1.26 I just checked and the function works fine
73 Terry G4POP
ah6fx
Advanced Class

Post by ah6fx »

Terry,

I upgraded to version 1.25.00 as you suggested. Still no luck. In fact, I may have lost other use. On the Awards page – Actions --- Refresh does not refresh -- it was ok on my previous version.

Back to initial problem ... I installed the update ... rebooted ... opened ver 1.25.00 ... went to Awards page – Actions --- Credit Submitted QSOs --- Mark Submitted as Granted -- nothing happened although I got the pop-up "This operation will mark all QSL as Credit Granted for award: DXCC Mixed. Continue?" I clicked yes and clicked "Refresh" and nothing happened. I did that several times including closing and reopening ver 1.25.00 ... and rebooting.

Any suggestions?

Danny
K7PT
Old Man

Post by K7PT »

Danny,
The latest version is 1.26 not 1.25.
K7PT-Chuck "#1 Top of the Honor Roll"