Updating Ant Azimuth & Distance Columns

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
kc2nyu
Advanced Class

Updating Ant Azimuth & Distance Columns

Post by kc2nyu »

Just imported CQ WW CW log into my Log4OM log. But the Azimuth and Distance columns were not filled in when I did a bulk update info for the imported records.
Back in June I asked a question about updating a field( grid sq) and got the below reply. So I tried this method again on Ant Azimuth and Distance, but it didn't work. Any hints on what I am missing or failing to do?
Tnx & 73 Paul
kc2nyu
---------------------------------
]Re: Bulk editing & Missing Grid Squares
Postby G4POP » 14 Jun 2016, 12:20
That's not going to work
Try selecting the QSO's to be updated in the QSO Archive manager then elect 'Enable Update'
Now just click on the 'Update info' button and if the grid locators are available on the internet they will be updated, remember not everyone lists their QRA locator
73 Terry G4POP

-------------------------------------------[/i]
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Updating Ant Azimuth & Distance Columns

Post by G4POP »

kc2nyu wrote:Just imported CQ WW CW log into my Log4OM log. But the Azimuth and Distance columns were not filled in when I did a bulk update info for the imported records.
Back in June I asked a question about updating a field( grid sq) and got the below reply. So I tried this method again on Ant Azimuth and Distance, but it didn't work. Any hints on what I am missing or failing to do?
Tnx & 73 Paul
kc2nyu
---------------------------------
]Re: Bulk editing & Missing Grid Squares
Postby G4POP » 14 Jun 2016, 12:20
That's not going to work
Try selecting the QSO's to be updated in the QSO Archive manager then elect 'Enable Update'
Now just click on the 'Update info' button and if the grid locators are available on the internet they will be updated, remember not everyone lists their QRA locator
73 Terry G4POP

-------------------------------------------[/i]

QSO Archive Manager - Field update
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (106.17 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
73 Terry G4POP
kc2nyu
Advanced Class

Post by kc2nyu »

Terry - thank you very much- I must be blind in not seeing that. One more question, my distance appears to be in kilometers. How do I change to miles? ( I did search the User Guide before asking but couldn't find , honest :)

73 & thank You
Paul
kc2nyu
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Distance can be displayed in the F8 window in miles but is always logged in KM due to the ADIF standard
73 Terry G4POP
kc2nyu
Advanced Class

Post by kc2nyu »

Terry - understand and thanks for the quick response.

Paul
kc2nyu