HamQTH external source not working

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
VE6EFR
Novice Class

HamQTH external source not working

Post by VE6EFR »

My QRZ subscription is about to expire so I have the software setup to poll HamQTH and retrieve station information. When using QRZ it would automatically populate information about the station I am working such as their name and QTH. However now that I have selected HamQTH as the external source, it doesn't appear to be doing anything. I have entered my hamQTH username and password into the required fields but it isn't downloading the information from their database.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance,

Jeff
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: HamQTH external source not working

Post by G4POP »

VE6EFR wrote:My QRZ subscription is about to expire so I have the software setup to poll HamQTH and retrieve station information. When using QRZ it would automatically populate information about the station I am working such as their name and QTH. However now that I have selected HamQTH as the external source, it doesn't appear to be doing anything. I have entered my hamQTH username and password into the required fields but it isn't downloading the information from their database.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I have just tested the HamQTH lookup in version 1.26 of Log4OM on Windows XP, 7 and 10 machines and its working perfectly so I have to assume that you have a problem with either your HamQTH registration, user name or password
73 Terry G4POP
VE6EFR
Novice Class

Re: HamQTH external source not working

Post by VE6EFR »

Thanks for confirming the issue was on my end. I just checked the username and password and it appeared to be ok. So I double checked my registration info and found the problem. It is now working as it should.

Thanks again for the help,

Jeff VE6DV / VE6EFR