ADIF import? From HRD to Log4OM

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
sm7sjr
Novice Class

ADIF import? From HRD to Log4OM

Post by sm7sjr »

OK, I thought I had a plan when going to HRD and paying for support, to make wishes about the VHF functions I want. BUT! JTalert from v 2.9 will not support HRD, so I am back to square one. Even though Log4OM does not have the features I want I decided to give it a shot anyway.

First problem I ran into: When doing ADIF import into Log4OM. Prop mode does not seem to get set in the logbook? I checked my Adif and it is there. What am I doing wrong?

I have not checked if there are other things missing, not yet.

73 de SM7SJR, Bjorn
G4NVB
Advanced Class

Re: ADIF import? From HRD to Log4OM

Post by G4NVB »

sm7sjr wrote:I have not checked if there are other things missing, not yet.
Although HRD Exports "IOTA" Field it does not Export "IOTA_ISLAND_ID" Field correctly. From memory it stores "IOTA_ISLAND_ID" in <app_hamradiodeluxe_island:3>Rab
73 de David G4NVB
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: ADIF import? From HRD to Log4OM

Post by G4POP »

sm7sjr wrote:OK, I thought I had a plan when going to HRD and paying for support, to make wishes about the VHF functions I want. BUT! JTalert from v 2.9 will not support HRD, so I am back to square one. Even though Log4OM does not have the features I want I decided to give it a shot anyway.

First problem I ran into: When doing ADIF import into Log4OM. Prop mode does not seem to get set in the logbook? I checked my Adif and it is there. What am I doing wrong?

I have not checked if there are other things missing, not yet.

73 de SM7SJR, Bjorn
See viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2022&p=14891&hilit ... ode#p14891
73 Terry G4POP