Add country automatically to imported ADIF file

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
4X1KP
Novice Class

Add country automatically to imported ADIF file

Post by 4X1KP »

I am trying to enter my old paper written log books to the Log4OM log book. Is there an option to add the "country" field automatically ? This is needed so I will be able to see the worked countries in the streamed cluster info. I managed to see the country by double-click on the call sign in the logbook program under recent QSO, this opened an Update QSO window and after using the Update-Save options the country name appeared in the log. Is there a better/quicker way ?
Thanks, Dov.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Add country automatically to imported ADIF file

Post by G4POP »

4X1KP wrote:I am trying to enter my old paper written log books to the Log4OM log book. Is there an option to add the "country" field automatically ? This is needed so I will be able to see the worked countries in the streamed cluster info. I managed to see the country by double-click on the call sign in the logbook program under recent QSO, this opened an Update QSO window and after using the Update-Save options the country name appeared in the log. Is there a better/quicker way ?
Thanks, Dov.

QSO Archive Manager

Use one of the selections highlighted by red boxes below
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (214.93 KiB) Viewed 3751 times
73 Terry G4POP
4X1KP
Novice Class

Post by 4X1KP »

Terry, thanks for your reply. As a new user of the Log4OM it took me a while to find the windows that are in your answer but after some trials I succeeded to fill the country field.
Thanks to the whole team for this nice log-book software.
Dov - 4X1KP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Dov,
I have produced 13 YouTube videos explain most concepts of Log4OM, just Goodle Log4OM YouTube
73 Terry G4POP
LA9FFA
Advanced Class

Post by LA9FFA »

4X1KP
Novice Class

Post by 4X1KP »

Thank you Terry and Rolf for the additional info. I counted 22 youtube videos !!! Now I need time to see those videos, Hi.
73's Dov