Export DXCC country statuses

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
KA4CDN
Old Man

Export DXCC country statuses

Post by KA4CDN »

I am trying to export a list with my DXCC country statuses. I've got the "Statistics and Awards" window up with the DXCC tab selected. On the DXCC Status tab I have "DXCC MIXED" selected. I see all the DXCC countries listed and the boxes colored indicating which bands I've W or V. All good.

At the bottom I see there is an Export drop down control. I click and it gives various selections. No matter which I select, I get a new popup window titled "Show QSL" with various controls and an empty listing.

I can not find anything in the manual on how to make this export work.

My goal is simply to have a file listing which countries I've worked, which I have verified and which I still need. (So I can follow the DX cluster while at work. Sometimes a sudden sickness comes on :-) Open to other approaches.

Mike / KA4CDN

PS - on a related note ; any hints on how I'd go about searching these forums for this answer? I had no luck searching with terms "+dxcc +export". DXCC is ignored and I get 38 pages with export.
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: Export DXCC country statuses

Post by IW3HMH »

Hi, this could be an issue.
I'll check
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

Hi Daniele. Any update on what you found with the export?
Thanks,
Mike (KA4CND)
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Yes, the code was faulty, i'm fixing it.
But this export will actually provide you the list of QSO that are contained in the selected parameters, not the Excel grid with the current award status as you can see from the screen.

This could be an option to implement
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

IW3HMH wrote: 13 May 2017, 10:27 not the Excel grid with the current award status as you can see from the screen.
This is more important than a complete list because we may only need to print what we have filtered
73 Terry G4POP
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

Thank you. As I said my goal is to get a file containing a list of worked countries (both verified and not).
Mike / KA4CDN
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

HI .

Did the export ever get fixed? I haven't upgraded since these posts.
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

I see that export now works thanks. Maybe I should make a new post. What I want to be able to do is generate an export (printable) list of countries I have NOT worked. Is that possible?