DXCC Country Count Question

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
ac5aa
Old Man

DXCC Country Count Question

Post by ac5aa »

One of my few remaining goals in DXCC is to complete 12m DXCC. I've found an odd accounting in the Utilities|Statistics & Awards | Awards listing for 12m DXCC and am not sure why. As you can see from the screenshot attached, the summary says 101 Worked, 20 verified, 6 confirmed, 72 credit granted, and 2 not confirmed. The problem is that 101 is correct for the worked countries, but the other three categories add up to 100, one short of the total. Why is this? Is there a deleted country that is being counted, and if so, is that indicated somewhere in the listings?
2017-05-13 (2).png
2017-05-13 (2).png (49.67 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
Thanks and 73, Duane
73, Duane AC5AA
ac5aa
Old Man

Re: DXCC Country Count Question

Post by ac5aa »

Well, there it is, staring me right in the face, I think. I just noticed that St. Martin (FS) is listed, but no data is shown for it. Looks like this might be the OLD St. Martin before the Caribbean country realignment. Drat. That means I still need to get 2 QSL's, one of which will never arrive (Croatia - I've tried a number of times via mail and no luck), and that means working at least one more country to assure 100 QSL's. We all know where 12m prop is these days. But, hey, that's all part of the game, isn't it?!

73, Duane
73, Duane AC5AA