HamQTH.com not working??

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
N9BBE
Advanced Class

HamQTH.com not working??

Post by N9BBE »

Anybody besides me having a problem getting log info from hamqth.com? I see there is a couple comments on their web site about running it in safe mode or something...looks like it was down earlier in the week. I've been away all week. I've never had a problem with hamqth.com. Checked my login and password and that looks good. I can log into the web site no problem.
N9BBE
Advanced Class

Re: HamQTH.com not working??

Post by N9BBE »

Well, I saw in the General Discussion there was a problem with hamqth.com earlier this week so I logged in and changed my password and updated my email. Then changed my password in the settings in Log4. Everything is working again. Seems like doing an update on hamqth.com updated my profile on there system. Problem solved...
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: HamQTH.com not working??

Post by DF5WW »

Nice that you have found my post in "General Discussions" and nice too that
you have updated your profile at HamQTH. Petr, the owner, have had a problem
with his Servers and 3 of 4 HDD´s are crashed. He have lost all Data and only
a 2 years old Backup which is the actual stand of the Database after the Comeback.

You did right to update your profile on HamQTH, will hope all other´s doing the same.

Please be a helpful hand for Petr (OK7AN) and tell this information all of your Hamradio
friends and propagate it in other´s of your favourite Ham forums. Log4OM users or nor,
this Database must be alive as the last absolutely free one ...

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.