How do I manually upload QSO info to external logs?

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
yt9tp
Old Man

How do I manually upload QSO info to external logs?

Post by yt9tp »

When I set external logs I have and option to check if I waht QSO to be uploaded automatically to each external log. That is nice feature.

What happens when I do not check this? How can I upload QSO info manually (expect export it and then upload exported file outside of Log4OM?

As I work in portable I usually have to review logs and fix errors or missing information before I upload them. I do that when I come home, not at the field. Thus, I do not want QSO's to be uploaded automatically, but to enter then first, then fix them later and then upload unsent info to external logs.

Also, I am interested, what happens if QSO info is automatically uploaded and later I do some changes. Do changes upload automatically too?

How can I see upload state of QSO? If Log4OM did not upload some QSO then I should be able to check and select QSOs to export and upload them manually.
YT9TP, op. Pedja, QTH Uzice, Serbia, http://www.yt9tp.iz.rs
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: How do I manually upload QSO info to external logs?

Post by G4POP »

yt9tp wrote: What happens when I do not check this? How can I upload QSO info manually (expect export it and then upload exported file outside of Log4OM?
See the QSL manager section of the user manual for manual upload of eQSL and LOTW
As I work in portable I usually have to review logs and fix errors or missing information before I upload them. I do that when I come home, not at the field. Thus, I do not want QSO's to be uploaded automatically, but to enter then first, then fix them later and then upload unsent info to external logs.
As above
Also, I am interested, what happens if QSO info is automatically uploaded and later I do some changes. Do changes upload automatically too?
No you would need to do that manually as above
How can I see upload state of QSO?
In Log4om check the eQSL and LOTW sent status columns in the recent QSO window or do a search for sent status = N-no

Otherwise check out the eQSL and LOTW websites
73 Terry G4POP
yt9tp
Old Man

Re: How do I manually upload QSO info to external logs?

Post by yt9tp »

I did not find out how to use QSL manager for what I asked. Maybe we have misunderstanding. I asked about QSO info not QSL info.
YT9TP, op. Pedja, QTH Uzice, Serbia, http://www.yt9tp.iz.rs