support?

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
PA0AER
Advanced Class

support?

Post by PA0AER »

I was exciting about the support that I become when I had a question about the setup with fldigi. But now I posted days ago some question and got no response at all on the forum. Can I also ask the programmers themselves?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: support?

Post by G4POP »

what forum post are you referring to?
73 Terry G4POP
K7PT
Old Man

Post by K7PT »

I, as Terry said, am stumped here as I have seen no post that has not been answered or at least addressed.

That does not happen on this forum.
K7PT-Chuck "#1 Top of the Honor Roll"
PA0AER
Advanced Class

Post by PA0AER »

Thanks for answering, this posts:

Labels on 05 Nov 14:08

and

audio bug(?)
05 Nov 13:21
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

He means those 2 topics:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3147

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3146

By the way, it´s a free software and the support is given in the free time of our Teammembers and Members.
It could be possible hat nobody has read this topics who can answere. So like me, i don´t have a Labelprinter
and i don´t have used this function in the past and also i don´t have an audio setup done in the past.

So please let us and the members a bit more time .....

By the way, there is a very goog manual included in Log4OM and Terry has developed some video tutorials on
Youtube which can solve some problem (not all ;) )

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
PA0AER
Advanced Class

Post by PA0AER »

I have read the manual over and over but it is not in there. I understand that it is free software and that support is given in free time. But I can assume that if there are some features in the software there should also be documentation about it?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

PA0AER wrote: 07 Nov 2017, 19:20 I have read the manual over and over but it is not in there. I understand that it is free software and that support is given in free time. But I can assume that if there are some features in the software there should also be documentation about it?

Like Log4OM version 1.0 the manual is also on maintenance and some minor discrepancies that have gone unnoticed for several years may be incorrect, I do edit the manual as and when users complain and I have edited it relevant to your particular complaint. When I get a reliable internet provider next week I will upload it for everyone to use but for now with an upload speed of 0.75 MBPS it is unlikely to happen.

I have addressed your several questions and issue please view the relevant posts for the answers
73 Terry G4POP
PA0AER
Advanced Class

Post by PA0AER »

TNX Terry,
73, Ger