A way to delete multple QSOs at once?

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
WR3Y
Advanced Class

A way to delete multple QSOs at once?

Post by WR3Y »

I found my logbook contains many many duplicate qsos during 2004-2010. Is there a way to highlight many qsos at once and delete them instead of having to go back to 2004 in my log, search and then delete an individual contact every time over and over again?

TU
Rob
WR3Y
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: A way to delete multple QSOs at once?

Post by G4POP »

Yes do this in the QSO archive manager by selecting a date range to search on and enabling the two check boxes for update and removal as illustrated below.

Highlight the unwanted entries and press the 'Del' (Delete) key on your computer keyboard.

See the Yahoo tutorials for more information regarding the QSO manager and many other log4OM topics here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ppcj ... yavI-azOug

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (48.14 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
73 Terry G4POP
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

B.t.w, to highlight contacts which are not in a row you can use STRG button of your PC.
Press and hold this button and with the mouse you can scroll up and down and with a
click of the left mouse button you can highlight every contact you need to delete.

After that "DEL" and all highlighted will be deleted. ;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
WR3Y
Advanced Class

Post by WR3Y »

Awesome. Thanks guys!