Unable to uninstall LOG4OM

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
m0xig
Novice Class

Unable to uninstall LOG4OM

Post by m0xig »

I wanted to uninstall the program and start again. I uninstalled it on my computer using program uninstall and re-started the computer but when I tried a new install it re-loads my previous information!
Also I created a new config for a Special Event Station. I made up a log of five callsigns and tried to print. When I tried to select the SES callsign the only option was my personal callsign. I had entered the SES callsign as that used over the air. This is why I ended up trying to do a new install.

John
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Unable to uninstall LOG4OM

Post by DF5WW »

Hi John,

the previous informations (config) is stored in the config folder which is in a hidden part
of windows. Those informations will not be uninstalled in the normal uninstall process.

You will find this on C://User/Your_Username/AppData/Roaming/LogOM .....

If you don´t need it longer you can delete this LogOM folder before you install Log4OM new.
But save the latest backups ....

After reinstalling Log4OM it will be start with an empty config ...

But think it is easier to create a new config and a new database for your Special Event Call.
Don´t forget to make this new config active ....

config.png
config.png (77.83 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
B.t.w.: For our SES DA200FWR and for our Clubcall DL0AK i use seperate portable versions in different folders of my HDD ;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.