Upload to Clublog

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
g0syp
New user

Upload to Clublog

Post by g0syp »

I am new to Log4OM, I have just imported my QSOs and am getting used to the software.

I have entered a few QSOs today and want to upload them to Clublog (and LoTW). Is there a way to do that by date/since last upload?

I tried right-clicking a QSO in both the Recent QSO List and in QSO Archive and selected Upload/Update to Clublog. Nothing happens as far as I can see. The QSO doesn't appear in Clublog and there is no error message.

I have entered an Application Password from Clublog, not my main one. I assume that is OK?

I hope this hasn't been answered before but the Search doesn't let me search for "Clublog Upload" which sort of defeats the purpose.

73 Carsten G0SYP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Upload to Clublog

Post by G4POP »

Why not set your options to auto upload new qso's to Clublog

Alternatively sort the ones for upload and export them to adif then upload on the Clublog website
73 Terry G4POP
g0syp
New user

Post by g0syp »

Thanks - I have since found a message that mass upload is on the ToDo list.

Is there any way to debug the single upload by right-click? It doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks and 73

Carsten G0SYP
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Carsten,

may be possible that "Bulk-" or mass upload is on the do do but i´m shure not in V1.
V1 is only in maintenance mode which means "only bugfixes and no new functions".
Lele is still working on the V2 ....

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

g0syp wrote: 30 Jan 2018, 22:26
Is there any way to debug the single upload by right-click?
Look at the log file - Help/show log
73 Terry G4POP
oe1kfr
Novice Class

Post by oe1kfr »

Would be great if we get the mass upload feature, specially when I have to import QSOs from my ipad when I was portable etc.
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Unfortunately MASS UPLOAD was not supported by clublog as software interface, but only via their website.
I just noticed that there is a new function on clublog website to provide massive upload.
I'll check if we can interface it with low effort.

EDIT: This feature will be available from next release :mrgreen:
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
WR3Y
Advanced Class

Post by WR3Y »

None of my auto uploaded QSOs show up on Clublog or QRZ logbook for my Secondary call signs. My Primary call sign QSOs all work fine. I have right clicked to upload Qs to each and that does not work either. The only way I get them to show is to create an adif and upload them each time which is a pain in the neck. I have tried running Log4OM as admin, but still no success. My passwords are correct. Any ideas?

Rob
WR3Y
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Did you change the Options/external log details to that of your secondary call signs?
73 Terry G4POP
WR3Y
Advanced Class

Post by WR3Y »

Yes I already did for Club log, but QRZ only has the API code box which I have placed my correct API QRZ code in. No change.