Stats and awards

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
EI2GLB
Old Man

Stats and awards

Post by EI2GLB »

Hi All

I am doing some tidying of my QSL cards and award management and looking it the awards and stats page my total confirmed and awarded is way out,

is there anyway to download from LOTW and make it sync with this,

I do download my confirmed QSO's from LOTW but the totals are not tallying with what I am awarded

I'm mainly interested in DXCC

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB
K7PT
Old Man

Re: Stats and awards

Post by K7PT »

If you have downloaded from LOTW all your records, the LOTW QSOS will be correct.

The ones that are only cards will have to be done manually by going to your DXCC matrix on LOTW and go through each credited entry.
K7PT-Chuck "#1 Top of the Honor Roll"
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

Hi Trevor,

If you have a mix of LotW and confirmed paper QSL cards, then you might be interested in a program I have written which reads the ARRL DXCC adif export file and will update Log4OM with credit granted for all your dxcc credits, including those from card checking. Although there are caveats, as older DXCC records before approximately 1996 do not contain full qso information, it works well for those who have used it.

You can read more about this issue and the program I wrote in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1755

If you would like to obtain a copy of the program, email me at svtdoug (at) gmail [dot]com.
Doug - W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
EI2GLB
Old Man

Post by EI2GLB »

Just getting back to this looking at log4om Statistics and awards tab it says i have 324 mixed worked which i correct but only 126 verified which is very wrong
log4omdxcc.PNG
log4omdxcc.PNG (5.58 KiB) Viewed 4553 times
K7PT
Old Man

Post by K7PT »

The "V" status is either set manually or when you download your LOTW matches.

If they are cards which you had checked by a ARRL card checker, you must manually set the "V" status.
EI2GLB
Old Man

Post by EI2GLB »

Hi Chuck

I should have over 300 confirmed on lotw without anything to do with cards,

I have downloaded from lotw many many times,

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB
K7PT
Old Man

Post by K7PT »

Hi Trevor,
I believe, Lele or Terry can verify, that if you download from LOTW and you've received credit for the Q, the "V" status will not be set by Log4OM. If it was set, it is left set. The correct award credit will be noted in the Awards tab of the QSO.

Once you've received credit, the "V" status is meaningless.
EI2GLB
Old Man

Post by EI2GLB »

I used Doug W7DRM handy program to tidy up my stats and its all ok now,

Thanks to you Chuck for taking the time to answer me and for Doug for sending me the program,

Trevor
EI2GLB