Some QSOs shown as Submitted while others show Verfied

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
G8AJM
Advanced Class

Some QSOs shown as Submitted while others show Verfied

Post by G8AJM »

I recently spent a few days focussed on 80m and worked several New Ones. I uploaded to LoTW from Log4OM (1.31.1.0) and in due course LoTW showed a bunch of matched QSOs. After downloading to Log4OM from LoTW and checking the DXCC status via Utilities/Statistics and Awards, I noticed that most of the new ones were now showing as Verified but two QSOs were shown as Credit Submitted. I’m not able to see anything different about these two, their status on LoTW is shown as Awarded but for some reason Log4OM sees them as different to the rest.

Grateful for any thoughts/explanation as to what’s going on here.

Many thanks
Chris G8AJM
K7PT
Old Man

Re: Some QSOs shown as Submitted while others show Verfied

Post by K7PT »

When downloading your LOTW matches, Log4OM will set those Qs that are matches to "V" status.

Once you submit an application for credit for those Qs and the credits are granted AND then you do a download again, the credits will be noted in Log4OM.

Qs that you did not submit for credit will remain as "V" status.

Hope this helps.
K7PT-Chuck "#1 Top of the Honor Roll"
G8AJM
Advanced Class

Post by G8AJM »

I haven't made an application to LoTW, I just did the normal upload from Log4OM using QSL Tools.

I followed that with a download from LoTW to update Log4OM and several of the new ones I had just uploaded came back Verified/Validated with a V in a green box. Apart from two that is, (a JA and an HS0) which displayed S in an orange box. I was expecting these to be shown as V the same as the others. I've tried some editing of the those Qs although their details look exactly like those that came back V, so not really sure what editing should be done.

Does this give any clues?

Thanks again
Chris G8AJM
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Look at the status key S in and orange box indicates that you have marked that QSO submitted somehow, check the edit QSO Awards tab and you will find a box checked somewhere

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (78.34 KiB) Viewed 2906 times
73 Terry G4POP
G8AJM
Advanced Class

Post by G8AJM »

Many thanks Terry, In both cases the Challenge box was checked. Why or how that was the case I don't know, but clearing the check box did the trick.

Chris G8AJM