Bulk upload to HamLog, QRZ.com. HRDlog.net, etc

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Bulk upload to HamLog, QRZ.com. HRDlog.net, etc

Post by KD0ZV »

How do you bulk upload to any of the online services at a later time?

Or maybe a better method on my end is in order.

What I thought was the proper method was going into QSO manager> QSO archive and selecting all the contacts and right click and uploading them. However, this seems to only work for a single QSO.

When I need this is after a contest and importing a N1MM file. If I add contacts one at a time they upload to all the services perfectly, but when I import them I don't think this is happening.

Rich
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Bulk upload to HamLog, QRZ.com. HRDlog.net, etc

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Rich,

at the moment you can only create an ADIF file and doing a manual upload with the import function
of the services himself. That means you have to login to the service and importing the ADIF you are
created with Log4OM.

Could be possible that there will be an extra function for this services in Log4OM in the future but not
yet. Not all services allow massive uploads from logging softwares.

;) :(
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

Thank you !

All good, as you mentioned there are other methods to do this. Just wanted to make sure I was not doing something wrong.

Rich
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

This is because those services do not provide a bulk upload method like LOTW, EQSL and Clublog the user can only bulk load an ADIF on their websites, when they do we will provide the facility.
73 Terry G4POP