eQSL Upload Error

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
w1wrh
Novice Class

eQSL Upload Error

Post by w1wrh »

I am trying to set up the eQSL upload, but I am getting an error. I verified with the eQSL site that my user id, password & Nickname match the profile, but when I try an upload, the result is:
EQSL CAPTURE.PNG
EQSL CAPTURE.PNG (27.24 KiB) Viewed 2294 times
. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? I checked the case, and made sure that my call is all caps as it is on eQSL. Then I tried as all lower case just to be safe. My LoTW works fine, and I am running as administrator with all cad functions working well. I tried both multiple and single QSO uploads with the same result, so I only took the screen shot of the single to show the error message.
Bill
W1WRH
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: eQSL Upload Error

Post by G4POP »

According to the error message either your user name or password are incorrect

eQSL upload and download do not accept special characters in the user name or password e.g. !"£$%^&*()+@~? etc
73 Terry G4POP
w1wrh
Novice Class

Re: eQSL Upload Error

Post by w1wrh »

Thank you Terry, G4POP and Thierry, F5SIB. With Thierry's suggestion I checked with eQSL about multiple accounts and found I was OK, but they suggested similar to what Terry G4POP has stated about the password. After much review, I copied my password with the computer and pasted it into Libre Office. I then changed the font and size until I could tell the differences between the I and L and O and 0. My old eyes could not tell the difference. Changed the password and now all works as it should.

Thank you both for your suggestions. You put me on the straight away to getting this working. Now I can use the Log4OM program as it is designed. :D

Bill
w1wrh